How did he do this? Lot of speed I guess..?!


Good to hear the explanation, and of cause the driver was ok

Sander Klok Yep! And I was Driving it. 2 years ago on the 13th of march
LikeReply2218 hrs
Marco Santoro Sander. .please explain to us how this happened.. How did you do this...maybe the rest of can learn from it.
LikeReply117 hrs
Sander Klok I did want to drive out of the street, at the last row of containers, I lower my spreader with container to make my turn. But the spreader and container was reaching out of the Street and a colleague was Driving at that moment on that point. He hits the spreader and container with full speed. By the force of the collision I went down.
LikeReply17 hrs
Sander Klok but seven containers have cushioned the blow
LikeReply17 hrs
Sander Klok I only had some pain in my back. But I was fine. Only a scratch on my soul. Needed some counseling.
LikeReply217 hrs
Sander Klok But Im fine now. Don't do that kind of work anymore. Today i Only operating gantry cranes and reachstackers


Comments